Highlight 664-XXL Fixed Height Basketball Goal System
- Fixed Height Basketball Goal – Excellent rigidity and performance.
- Thick 1/2″ Glass Backboard – Unmatched ball bounce off the backboard. 42″ x 72″ perfect size for full court or half court basketball.
- 48″ Offset from Backboard to Post – Plenty of room for play underneath the basket. Helps avoid player contact with the post.
- Tough as Nails 6″ Post – One piece 7 ga. square pole is solid as a rock even under the heaviest slam dunk action.
- Breakaway Rim & Net – True gymnasium quality flex goal and net.
- Bolt-down Installation – Installation is easy with bolt-down post design. Allows easy goal relocation if you move.
- Free Post Pad & Backboard Pad – Keep your players safe with post padding and backboard padding included.
- Free WeatherShield Protection – Each unit has a zinc galvanized undercoat and then top-coated with black powder coat paint for an impenetrable weather barrier.
- Stainless Steel Assembly Bolts
- Liftgate Delivery – Your unit will be delivered using a liftgate to assist lowering the unit to the ground off the delivery truck.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY! – Entire unit is backed by our lifetime warranty! Includes an unconditional one time backboard replacement.
Heavy Duty Flex Rim
Frequently Asked Question About IRONCLAD Basketball Goals
- I have a wall behind where I want to put the basketball goal, how much space should I allow behind the unit? For ease of cranking and to avoid scraping knuckles we recommend allowing 18″ of distance from the back side of the post to any wall or obstruction behind the goal.
- Can I relocate the unit if I move from my home? Yes, each unit is equipped with a bolt-down anchor base which allows the unit to be disconnected from the concrete footing and moved to a new location. A new set of anchor bolts may be purchased to re-install the unit.
- How large of an area do I need for my basketball goal? This largely depends on the size of the backboard you choose. A two car driveway is best suited for a 54″ or 60″ backboard. Three car driveways and dedicated backyard courts work best with either 60″ or 72″ wide backboards.
- How big is a regulation sized backboard? All competition games including high school, college, university and professional basketball are played on the same sized backboard, 42″ tall x 72″ wide.
- Does the unit include a breakaway rim? Yes, each unit includes a breakaway rim and net. The rim will flex down when a player hangs on it and snap back to its original position when the player lets go.
- Is padding included? Yes, post padding and backboard padding are included in the price of the goal.
- What is tempered glass? Tempered glass is what all competition basketball backboards are made of. It is the same material your car windshield is made of. Tempered glass possess very lively ball bounce characteristics.
- What is WeatherShield undercoating? Each IRONCLAD unit is first dipped in a bath of molten zinc that impregnates the steel giving it a silver color and makes is virtually rust proof. Then, the units are coated with black powder coat for aesthetic appeal.
- Do I need to be present when my goal is delivered? Yes. The freight company that delivers your order will require a signature at delivery. Your signature indicates that you received all packages in good condition. Please check each package thoroughly before signing for the shipment. We suggest that you open the backboard box to make sure the backboard has not been broken in shipping. If any parts are damaged, refuse only the damaged parts and note the damage on the delivery receipt before signing. Next, contact your dealer, replacement items will be shipped usually within 24 hrs.